Strabismus & Pediatric Ophthalmology
CLINICAL SERVICES-Strabismus & Pediatric Ophthalmology
INTRODUCTION: WHO WE ARE
The strabismus and pediatric ophthalmology department was chosen by the government ot be the first Demonstrative Base in ophthalmology of Xiamen Cradle Project of Chinese Association for Improving Birth Outcome and Child Development in 2001. Every year, we treat more than 40,000 patients in our outpatient clinic, among which more than 1000 receive strabismus surgeries. We have a variety of sophisticated equipments and devices to examine children’s visual function, refractive error status as well as the anterior and posterior segments of the eyes.
- The medical services that we provide include:
- -Surgical or non-surgical treatment for common and complicated strabismus.
- -Comprehensive treatment for amblyopia.
- -Screening and treatment of refractive error with young age.
- -Treatment of other congenital or acquired children eye diseases/abnormalities.